Links

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Midweek

Boy this week is starting to go by fast, it's already Wed and another weekend is just right around the corner.

I did hit rails to trails yesterday for a nice 3.7 mile walk. Kelly wasn't going so I went at my normal time and walked my normal route along the river and by the Ampitheater.

There wasn't too much going on on the trail, the weather was nice and hot so either I was a little early or people were waiting until it cooled down a little more.

I did talk to Kim a little yesterday, she's wanting me to watch a documentary calledthe secret. I promised her I would try to watch it sometime.

WVAQ is starting to announce a tournament I want to try to get in. They are going to have a contest this summer that will allow 96 winners to enter a big Texas Hold'em tournament here in town and the winner winning a trip to Las vegas and a chance to play in the World Champiosnhip of Poster. Could be loads of fun IF I can get into that 96.



Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.
--May Sarton

No comments: