Links

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I guess it's just not my day

I just logged onto Myspace and there was a bulletin posted there by my sisters friend Tyler.


Not the Ed Hall I know


But did you see what that STUPID PEICE OF SHIT EDWIN R HALL did to that poor girl from Target. I think they should just ship him back here to WV and I'll take him to camp and use him as Target practice, then let the wild pick him to the bones. Hey, just another fine example of why I like animals better than people. Too many disgusting excuses for humans walking around, just hurting people for no reason. One of these days and not too far into the future (about ten years) we are going to have to defend ourselves, cause the police or government can't be everywhere all the time. Don't believe that huh, don't kid yourself. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO CARRY SO PACK IT UP AND PICK EM OFF, ASSHOLES DON"T DESERVE TO BREATH



I had no idea what she was talking about until I googled the name Edwin R Hall. I guess this just isn't the day to be named Ed Hall.

In other news, I wonder if I can break out of my batting slump tonight. LOL

No comments: