Links

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Catching up with a tidbits

* Running a little behind with the BLOG, so let's just do a tidbits.

* We celebrated Erica's birthday on Sunday, I got quite a few pics, I just haven't put them up on my site yet.

* Moke and Jamie played paintball Saturday, they played in a three man tournament and got a good bit of playing experience.

* We played softball tonight, we lost an embarrassing game but I played one of my best games this season both offensively and defensively. I was stroking the ball nice tonight and was hitting with a lot of confidence.

* The fourth of July fireworks are going to be let off Tuesday night at the waterfront. Hopefully they will be better than last years nightmare.

* Pam has finally entered the world of blogging. She just got hers set up over the past couple of days.

No comments: