Links

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lazy day

it's been a pretty lazy day for me, I did do a good bit of running around but nothing really of note. Just tried to stay busy and productive.

I have been thinking today that it's time to maybe start seriously planning a new set of goals for the next couple of years. I really don't have a list, but I do have a few things running through my head that I would like to do.

I don't want to sit around waiting hoping Amy will come around, it's time for me to possibly move on in that portion of my life. I can't say a bad word about her, I do have a great deal of respect for her. It's just that we didn't see eye to eye as a couple on I guess a few things that were important to her. Me, I hate sitting around with nothing to do so I guess it's time to put myself back on the market.

I did see a real nice watch that I like, it's the Tissot T-Touch. It is a Swss Quartz watch and does have a hefty price tag. It's a pretty remarkable watch, but I don't know if I am ready to pay $700 for something that goes on my wrist. You never know though.

Not sure what I'm going to do this evening, I'm contemplating going to see a movie tonight.

No comments: