Links

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Already up and at em

* I woke up early this morning and ate breakfast and managed to hit rails to Trails for a nice 4 mile walk. I has the iPod going and I had a nice brisk walk. Something is happening today at Hazel Ruby McQuain park, but I don't know what is is, they were setting up as I walked by both times.

* Last night I sat down and grabbed a movie and put it into the DVD player, ironically it was the movie Chasing Amy. I honestly just randomly grabbed one and threw it in because it was raining and there was nothing else on the boob tube. Maybe I should have put in Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, either way it was a Kevin Smith type night.

* For those of you wanting a little football, The WV Gladiators will be playing tonight at 7:00 at Morgantown High. $5.00 for adults and children under 12 get in free.

* Kim and Robert took a trip to Phantom Fireworks this past week. I pitched in and we are going to have a 4th of July / Fireworks night sometime this summer. Should be a good time for all.

* MVP Paintball Park is going to have another Softball Special on July 22. $25.00 gets you your field Rental, All day air, equipment and 500 free paintballs. I wasn't planning on playing, but it looks like that may have changed now. Anyone interested in playing let me know.

* I talked to Trish a little bit last night, I decided to call her since Josh "The Weasel" Judy (her creation) was drafted yesterday. I asked her what's up, and she asked me if I was sitting down. She's six weeks pregnant.

* Might try to go out today and find a geocache or two to keep my mind busy.

No comments: