Links

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's Officially Summer

Well, I think it officially starts at like 2:06 today, meaning that today os the longest day of the year when ot concerns daylight. Day's will start to get shorter now until the Winter Solstice kicks in for the shortest day of the year.

Summer and Spring are my favorite times of the year, I love being able to run around wearing shorts and sandals rather than boots and a parka.

Not quite sure what I am getting into this weekend, it's a good possibility I may be going to Kennywood this weekend with my Mom, Mary and Danielle. That's not a definate yet though. Moke has a three man paintball tournament he is playing this Saturday, but I'm not planning on going.

Sunday Val is having Erica Jean's birthday party at her place. This will be her third birthday and I'll be bringing the camera to take a few photos.


The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.--Blaise Pascal

No comments: