Links

Thursday, June 07, 2007

How about a Tidbits

* It's been a while since I have done a tidbits, maybe today would be a good day to have one.

* Val is planning on having Erica Jean's third Birthday Party on June 24th at 1:00 at her home. She said she is going to get a Sponge Bob Swquare Pants cake for the party.

* On June 23, Moke and a few of his friends are going to assemble two three man teams and go to MVP Park to take part in a three man paintball tournament.

* We hit the softball field once again tonight, but will be at only partial strength. One of our starting outfielders can't make it and another will have to leave during the game if he shows up. Our Third Baseman said this morning that his hamstring injury is going to be a gametime decision on if he can play or not. Give him a Golden Oreo, he'll be OK.

* My little squirrel buddies are back, I just sat some more food out for them after I saw one of them eating the remains from yesterday. It does provide a nice bit of entertainment for the day.

* Robert sent me an e-mail last night, he is going to take a trip to Phantom Fireworks for the 4th of July Celebration. Last year they met at Ron's Farm and celebrated the 4th of July. I'm not sure what my plans for the 4th will be as of yet, ask me in a few weeks. Last year it was a quite busy weekend for me, I don't know iof this year will top it because the 4th is actually in the middle of the week (Wed) this year.



Have a good Thursday

No comments: