Links

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth and Final day

Today i the 4th of July and I hope everyone has had a safe and Happy 4th. My four day weekend is coming to a conclusion, and I will say I wasn't bored.

Today we went to the Mon Valley Paintball park and had a lot of fun playing Paintball. To say that I am physically exhausted is an understatement, I am completely worn out. They opened up a new field that is a woods field with all kinds of natural obstacles including high brush. Games last much longer on that field because you basically have to find your opponent and he could very well be crawling right beside you. I think that is my favorite field to play on because it adds additional challenges.

Tomorrow I will head back to work in Frostburg to say goodbye to a couple associates that tomorrow is their last day.

I will say me 4th of July weekend has been eventful and memorable. Let me recap:

4 Pic Nics
3 Texas Hold Em Tournaments
Karaoke
Fireworks
Family Reunion
Paintball
Wiffle Ball Game
105 Pictures Taken
A Large Water Battle
A chance to sit and talk with Trish and Jackie
A Day of swimming

Wow, did I have one busy four day weekend.




No comments: