Links

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Weekend's over

Another weekend has come and gone, this one was a very nice one with the temps in the 90's today. I will have to say it was a very special day for me, I managed to visit all four of my siblings on the day at one point or another. It started out with a trip to Pam and George's and giving George a quick hand in installing some software. He was having some trouble with a software I gave him and I gave him a newer version of it that I had.

Next, it was off to see Kim, Robert and Brittany. I had a real nice visit with them, it was the first time I've seen Brittany in some time, so it was a very nice visit. Managed to have a pretty decent BS session with Kim that lasted a couple hours while Robert was out mowing that huge lawn of theirs. They mentioned taking the Jeep out for a run this evening, so I hope that had a chance to do that.

Then it was off to see Terri at her house and have a little time in the swimming pool on a very hot day. Gary was also there and I got a chance to round out the weekend by spending a little time with everyone. Tyler and Hippie were also up at Terri's, they were putting the roasting ears on the grill. All three of terri's kids were also visiting and enjoying some quality time around the pool before the next workweek starts.

All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.--Leo Tolstoy

No comments: