Links

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekend's over

Another weekend has come and gone. This one was quite relaxing for me, I didn't do much of anything until today when Terri called me and told me to come up and swim, Nick was firing up the BBQ.

It was a pretty good day, as you can see Amy showed everyone that she has that unique ability to walk on water.

However when Terri tried to attempt the same fate she must have stepped in a hole in the water and fell trough. Actually that is the final culmination of Randy, Ralphie, Bobby and Amy throwing her butt into the pool. She did try to resist, but she didn't have too much success with her resistance.

Randy decided to show everyone that he could still manage to do a flip from the deck. It's one thing that I never really had too much success doing when I was younger, I always seemed to land flat on my back and after a half dozen or so attempts of doing this from the high dive it tends to smart a little bit. So I never really developed the talent to jump up and do a flip.

I did get a brief chance to talk to Kim this morning, her and Robert had just returned from a nice relaxing weekend from their campsite high atop the hill of Ron and Dreama's farm.

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.--Allan K. Chalmers

No comments: