Links

Friday, July 07, 2006

You have to love short workweeks

Workeeks that contain a couple holidays are great. Three days this week, one in Frostburg and two from home and the week is once again over with and we are facing yet another weekend.

Unlike last weekend, I don't have a long list of things lined up to do. I ran around all last weekend, so maybe we will slow it down a little bit this weekend. That's not always the case though, so you never know what will happen.

I think once I get off work today, I may go spend a little time down on the ole rails to trails and get a good walk in. Fire up the iPod and start moving along and it'll be a good day.

This evening BOPARC's Blanket and a Movie will be playing March of the Penguins tonight if anyone is looking for anything to do. It's free entertainment with another family style movie for anyone who is interested.

I hope everyone has had a good week.

Cherish forever what makes you unique, ‘cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.--Bette Midler

No comments: