Links

Friday, June 12, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

I've actually had a pretty busy week so far, listing for RTI has kept me busy this week to say the least. It feels good to get out of the house for extended periods of time and being productive on top of that. Still got some more listing to do, but my two closest segments are completed and now it's just waiting on travel approval to address one segment and possibly two that are not that close.

Michelle I think is going to take a trip to her office today, they are starting to put walls up and it's starting to take shape. I got her out of the house a little yesterday as I think she was starting to show signs of cabin fever.

For me a trip to the laundromat is my my agenda for the day, everything else that we usually do was done yesterday as well as a few other things. Like I said it's been a busy week for me, I may just relax most of the day.

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: