Links

Monday, June 01, 2020

Monday

All good things must unfortunately come to an end, and that does include those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. 

Looking at my week ahead, my segment materials for RTI should be being sent out today and I should receive them tomorrow. I have two segments that I have to list and that'll mean a couple of days of working for me this coming week. 

Michelle is also going to have a busy week, she'll be in Clarksburg one day this week and she has three days worth of training that she needs to continue this week for some complex software that her company has purchased. We were actually talking last night about her job, this is the job that I think she loves the most in her career. MEPCO was great and offered all kinds of benefits, but she has come in on the ground floor of this company and it's just starting to expand in multiple directions and everything has been meeting or exceeding expectations. She loves where she is at career wise. Last year BFS tried to lure her back with an offer that she turned down, it turns out it was the correct career decision. 

Have yourselves a great week and a great Monday. 

No comments: