Links

Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday

The fun filled thing that we refer to as the weekend is once again over with, now it is time to take your collective noses back onto that grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what you do.

My week ahead includes me traveling either today or tomorrow to the western part of the state to do some more listing for RTI. Not sure at press time whether I am going today or tomorrow, but tomorrow Michelle will be traveling to Canonsburg and working out of that office and may even spend the night up there as they company is all going out for steak dinners for meeting the goal of getting 1,000 linkedin followers. However for me it will either be today or tomorrow and it's a couple of hours away.

If I don't travel today, I'll spend it putting in yet more resumes as I am still trying to find full time employment. There are a couple of things in the works, but this Corona Virus has just thrown a big monkey wrench into everything. It can get as little frustrating at times, as I prefer to be productive in one way or the other. I've enjoyed the break, but I am ready to get out and start making a difference in this world once again.

Have yourselves a great day today, do something positive to change the world.


No comments: