* Monday is completed and I'm heading out to work today doing some listing for RTI. Sounds like a good day to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,656 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,882 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,483 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,707 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,135 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 870 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,207 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 800 days away.
* There are 409 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are only 362 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 224 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 209 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 184 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 160 more days.
* There are 82 days to go until Michelle and I were going set sail once again to the Caribbean. That has all changed now as the cruise has been cancelled by Carnival/
* There are 35 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 6,062 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly. However she will be in Canonsburg on Wednesday and Thursday this week.
* Michelle will be continuing training today for her work, they scrapped the software they were going to use and switched to another one. She has been attending University classes.
* We have a new quarter starting for RTI in 1 week, but I have not received any materials which has me wondering if they are actually going to send us in WV out in the field that day.
* Everything is kind of quiet on the job search front, it can be a little frustrating at times.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho