* Monday is completed and I'm heading out to work today doing some listing for RTI. Sounds like a good day to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,649 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,875 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,476 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,700 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,142 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 863 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,214 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 807 days away.
* 231 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 216 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 191 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 167 more days.
* There are 89 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. Hopefully this can still happen as it is already paid for. She checked us in Sunday Evening.
* There are 42 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 30 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.
* There are only 5 days until the start Summer 2020!!!!!
* I have written 6,055 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly. However she will be in Canonsburg today.
* I will be heading towards Parkerburg to work for RTI on this day.
* Michelle will be continuing training today for her work, they scrapped the software they were going to use and switched to another one.
* My niece Brittany is a sneaky one, I know she has done something in her life to get her grounded. #BadBrittany. I'll find it...lol
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho