* That long Monday is over with, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,642 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,868 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,469 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC a horrible movie, but we're still together.
* 3,693 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,135 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 856 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,221 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 814 days away.
* 238 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 223 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 198 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 173 more days.
* There are 96 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. Hopefully this can still happen as it is already paid for.
* There are 49 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 37 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.
* There are only 12 days until the start Summer 2020!!!!!
* I have written 6,048 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly.
* I've worked half of my segments to list for RTI.
* Michelle will be continuing training today for her work
* Tomorrow is election day here in West Virginia. Get out and vote if you have not already voted.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Go Vote