* Monday is completed and I'm still out listing for RTI, still sounds like a great reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,663 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,889 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,490 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,714 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,142 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 877 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,214 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 793 days away.
* There are 402 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are only 355 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 217 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 201 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 177 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 153 more days.
* There are 35 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 6,069 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle did the work travel last week, now I am away doing it. She was closer than I was to home, but I'm seeing more remote parts of our state that I've never been to (hint) check the map for where I am at.
* Michelle will be continuing training today she is on her Sophomore classes for this new indepth accounting software that they have purchased. It took her about a week and some frustration just to complete her Freshman course and she has a degree in accounting if that tells you how indepth this training is.
* New quarter was supposed to start for RTI tomorrow, we have NOT been cleared to start so we will not be doing any screening and interviewing yet. Listing, what I am doing today, just involves me driving around and I don't have to get out of my car.
* Still putting in for jobs left and right, there are some jobs opening up and I'm hoping to hear something from one of them. I have two possible ones on hold, one in Huntsville Alabama and one in Charleston, I haven't heard anything from either of them (in terms of a no thank you) so the Corona Virus must be causing a delay.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho