Links

Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday

Here we go again, that fun filled thing that we refer to as the weekend has now completed and we are staring at another week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

I'll be busy starting this week with RTI. Today I am traveling down south to do some more listing. It's not too far and it is my closest segment I have listed beside the one I did in my county. It looks pretty large and straight forward and I should be able to knock it out in a day.

Later this week I'll be traveling and staying overnight to list a segment I tried a few weeks ago, but it's a little far away and it's quite large. It's going to involve an overnight stay as this is a couple of hours from here.

I will be getting my third quarter materials for the interviewing portion of the job this week as well, so I'll be preparing lead letters and setting up to start next Tuesday on that portion of the job, provided we do get the go ahead. I've got two very large segments, the two largest by far that I have ever done, so I'm going to be busy for a few weeks to say the least working for RTI.

We should receive some official information today about our cruise, it's been cancelled so we need to explore our options as to what we are going to do.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: