Links

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all the old pictures that I have stored on my computer or sticking around on the internet someplace. Little lost moments of time that were captured and stored so I could look at them at another time and relive them. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

Since I am pre-writing many of my Vacation Blogs this week, I decided to relive one of those moments. This is a picture that I captured of my lovely wife Michelle at Margaritaville in Grand Turk last year. We had never been to one and there was one at our first port of call so we tried it.

This is a picture of my wife Michelle sucking down a very potent Margarita as we were waiting on our food. We had a couple Cheeseburgers in Paradise and the best calamari that I have ever had, of course we are in the Caribbean so it stands to reason.

We still have those glasses as they were souvenirs, they are sitting in our living room living it up with my mechanical parrot that talks and sings "Hot Hot Hot".

Have a great day.

No comments: