* My Monday is now accomplished and we are staring straight down the a barrel of a Tuesday, good time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,341 days since my birth, that fateful morning 21 years ago (by my calendar) when I first entered this world.
* It has been 5,567 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. A new group will begin their collegiate journey here next week.
* 4,168 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut was the magical combination.
* 3,392 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming so it was no big surprise, but I had to make sure she was going to say yes.
* It was 2,923 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center.
* I have now lived 555 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. Mom is still going strong and raising the bar every day for me to reach that milestone.
* I have 4,508 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,115 days away. I'll settle for James Madison in a couple of weeks.
* There are 359 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, it would have been 358 but next year is Leap Year.
* There are only 221 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season. It's the one I love the most. Summer with all the heat this year may have moved to third place behind fall. Winter, your ass is still in dead last place as I hate snow.
* 173 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil actually now has a girlfriend who has been hanging out with him in the back yard eating apples. She can climb trees.
* 157 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 133 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December. I think I have seen Walmart start setting Christmas things out. Let the students get back and the Gardening season is over with...Hell who am I fooling, I stopped shopping at Walmart two months ago when they didn't trust me to walk out the door and wanted to see my receipt after I checked out. We've been shopping at Gucci Krogers and love it.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 111 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,732 blogs in the nearly 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out. I should have my 15th Anniversary of being a blogger in less than a month.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Michelle will be traveling to Charleston this weekend for work again on Thursday, then she will head to Letart Falls in Ohio the on Saturday for a family reunion for her Dad's side of the family.
* Hayley and Tyler are living Pennsylvania now, up in Canonsburg. Something tells me that there is going to be a wedding in the future. Shes wanting to get married and I think he has something planned. They make a great couple and she is an excellent mother to his son Luke, that's why they moved to Canonsburg.
* Speaking of Hayley and Josh, they already have their vacation to the Hang Out Festival in Louisiana booked, scheduled and paid for for next Spring.
* I am going to say this and I still mean this, I hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho