Links

Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Hump Day

Well that is two days down and we have two more ahead of us after today. What does that mean? All we have to do is cross over this dreaded noon time hump and we will be able to see the dawn of another weekend just on the other side of a Photo Flashback.

Let's see, Wednesdays blogs are usually the ones I write last on weekends. With such a busy schedule I write Monday-Friday's blogs on Saturday afternoon and then close it out with my Wednesday blog as my last one.

The last couple of weeks have been a couple brain dead brain farts where I put little to no effort into them.

This week however I have sent and found myself a little puzzle and have posted it with my blog. One that could be considered very thought provoking and could either require a lot of in depth thought or it's just something that is obvious.

Do you want the answer? It's a simple one and not one that requires a whole of of deductive reasoning, it's the letter E.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: