Links

Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday

Well the thing that we refer to as the weekend is once again behind us, now it is time for me to switch gears and go from my field work job to my office job to start another fun filled week of doing what it is I do for a living.

Well first things first, our regular softball season has concluded and we will be starting the playoffs tonight and hopefully tomorrow. We have a game at 6:00 tonight and then at 7:00 irregardless of the first game. Win and we are in the winners bracket and lose and we are in the losers bracket, it's a double elimination tournament and we are hoping to be playing tomorrow night. The boys of Summer are seeing their final days as we close out the season and get ready to put the gear up for the year.

Looking at my office schedule, I have a Morale Meeting (I'm on that committee) this afternoon and then an engineering meeting tomorrow afternoon. Nothing too busy or complex, something tells me I'll be doing some field work with the GPS this week, but mostly working on creating a validation process for the project I traveled to Las Vegas last year to a presentation for.

Have yourselves a great day, and wish up luck.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: