Links

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is down in Charleston still and will return sometime today. She went down for the Girls Night Out event at the Charleston Civic Center where her company is one of the big sponsors for the event. I'm still here waking up and trying to get my butt motivated and out the door.

My day, grocery shopping, weekly house chores and then out the door and back to work in the field for RTI. In other words I'm holding down the ship as Michelle gets ready to make that trip back to Morgantown today.

 I pretty much finished up the Morgantown area yesterday, and told my Boss it is ready for cleanup. I'm going to be traveling south doing some clean up myself for a segment that someone has already worked. Clean up should go a lot quicker that working the segment, cleanup is usually just one or two visits to a location that a previous FI has already visited. Some couldn't be found home, some refusals and a couple new ones. New people, new segment, new challenges.

In did run Mom home from the hospital yesterday, giving my sisters a break. Saturday afternoon is usually the only time during the week that I actually have free time and it has been like that since pretty much March. She is getting excited about moving to Unity Manor which is probably going to be in the very near future.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: