* Monday done, and so is softball for 2019, good reason for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,355 days since my birth, I've been here for a few days and almost half that has been working.
* It has been 5,581 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.
* 4,182 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was the beginning of the rest of my life.
* 3,406 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in our back yard and yes she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,937 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot and then feasted.
* I have now lived 569 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. His life was way too short.
* I have 4,494 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,101 days away. I'll settle for James Madison Saturday.
* There are 344 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, I'm a very lucky man.
* There are only 206 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season. It's the one I love the most. I love to see nature refresh itself with vibrant colors.
* 159 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil actually now has a girlfriend who has been hanging out with him in the back yard eating apples. She can climb trees.
* 143 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 119 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but then again it's starting to creep up on us slowly.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 97 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,746 blogs in the nearly 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out. I should have my 15th Anniversary of being a blogger in less than a month.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Moke and Ang had a baby last week, Arabella Jean has joined the family.
* They were supposed to have moved Gerald to Mapleshire by today, not sure as to any specifics yet.
* I enjoyed an occasional weekend off, this past one was the first full weekend I have had off since late June.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho