* Monday done, we're hopefully still alive in Softball, good time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,348 days since my birth, that's a lot of days and brings into perspective how short life really is.
* It has been 5,574 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Speaking of WVU, they start classes tomorrow.
* 4,175 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut was the magical combination.
* 3,399 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in our back yard and yes she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,930 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center.
* I have now lived 562 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. Mom is still going strong and raising the bar every day for me to reach that milestone.
* I have 4,501 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,108 days away. I'll settle for James Madison in a couple of weeks.
* There are 351 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, it would have been 358 but next year is Leap Year.
* There are only 213 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season. It's the one I love the most. Summer with all the heat this year may have moved to third place behind fall. Winter, your ass is still in dead last place as I hate snow.
* 166 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil actually now has a girlfriend who has been hanging out with him in the back yard eating apples. She can climb trees.
* 150 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 126 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but then again it's starting to creep up on us slowly.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 104 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,739 blogs in the nearly 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out. I should have my 15th Anniversary of being a blogger in less than a month.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* In case no one remembered, today is Jean's Birthday.
* The local school students should be starting their first day of school today, take a little extra caution and allow yourselves a little more time as the school buses will be out in full force.
* WVU starts tomorrow, I'm not sure what I look forward to the least, WVU students coming back to town or snow.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow. Can't stand that white trash that falls from the sky and makes our roads so untravelable.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho