Links

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up after Michelle and she has been outside reading for about an hour and a half and my lazy butt has been slowly waking up. I know it's going to be a nice day, both of our lovable cats Sophie and the immortal Peanut were both itching to sneak outside with Mommy.

There was an absolute tragedy in El Paso Texas yesterday with another mass shooting at a WalMart. 20 people are dead and 26 have been injured. The 21 year old suspect is in custody and they have released his Manifesto and it sounds like someone who spends too much time listening to entertainment political media. It is an absolute tragedy and it sad that events like this are becoming just a little too commonplace.

Michelle is back home, she had a great time at the Birthday Party. I can tell she spent a few hours by the pool the last couple of days as Jon and Laura have a large in ground pool at their home. She came home last night in a great mood and you could tell she was refreshed and ready for the next weekly challenge that we know as work.

Speaking of work, I'm out in the field once again today. I anticipated a big day yesterday and it never came to fruition. There was a Girls Softball Tournament, community yard sale and people either were just not home or they were busy doing something with guests. Kind of hard to maintain confidentiality which is something we are obligated to do with so many people around. I was going to take today off, but since yesterday was such a bust, I'm going to try again today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: