* My Monday is over with, the Blue Footed Bobbies called me last night with a message from the Sloth. Do a tidbits today.
* It has been 20,337 days since my birth, that fateful morning 21 years ago (by my calendar) when I first entered this world.
* It has been 5,560 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. There will be a new group arriving to start their careers in a little over a week. People in the honors dorms should start arriving Saturday.
* 4,161 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was truly the start of the rest of my life that night.
* 3,385 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming so it was no big surprise, but I had to make sure she was going to say yes.
* It was 2,916 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center. We feasted and that was an understatement.
* I have now lived 548 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short his life was.
* I have 4,515 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,122 days away. I'm ready to hear the altered version of Sweet Caroline.
* There are 366 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are only 228 days until the start Spring 2020, or I could just move to San Diego where the weather is awesome 365 a year.
* 180 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He's been hanging out around here as of late.
* 164 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. I guess I should get back to writing some kind of meaningful content.
* There are 140 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 118 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,726 blogs in the almost 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No drone flights this weekend, do you believe that? Even had nice weather and time off.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Michelle will be traveling to Charleston this weekend for work. She will be going down on Saturday and will return Sunday Morning.
* I am going to say this and I still mean this, I hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho