Links

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hump Day

Here we are yet once again at the time of the week where I have the most trouble coming up with any content or a recurring theme for this days blog. It's not a weekend, it's not a themed blog or the start or end of the week, it's just a blog that sits in the middle of the week that I write 4 days earlier.

You know when I started writing my blog, it was never pre-written. It was always written that day and it was about my life. Through the years it evolved with themes as it became syndicated and was pushed out to numerous readers each and every single day.

It started to get to the point where it seemed like an unpaid job, rather than something I enjoyed. Something I was obligated to do rather than something I wanted to do. It was a lot of fun for a while. I was documenting my life and the events of those around me and using it for historical reference.

Somewhere it went from being fun, to being an obligation. I know it has been an every day blog for 12 years out of the nearly 15 years that I have been writing it. You've read ramblings, brainfarts and even blog posts such as this one that really don't say much, but take up space and give you something to read.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: