Links

Monday, August 05, 2019

Back To Work

It is once again that time of the week when we take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do to earn a living. My world however it's just another day and the start of another billing cycle on one job.

I've got a few busy weeks coming up, working at the office today and then playing Softball this evening weather permitting. Of all the years I have played Softball at BOPARC, I would have to say that this is the year that I am actually the least involved with a team. I've missed a few games this year, and we have a makeup double header tomorrow night but it is mine and Michelle's Wedding Anniversary. I would rather spend it with my wife that I rarely get to see anymore.

The weather looks to be more of the same that we have had, hot and humid for the foreseeable forecast. It wouldn't be so bad if it were not for the fact that I'm working outside lugging equipment around on both jobs. I could use a few lower 70° days. =)

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: