Links

Thursday, July 04, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

I just thought that being this is the 4th of July, I would go and grab a picture from one of the Friends and Family Picnics we used to have at Krepps Park. There was no Picnic last year and this year Michelle and I are getting ready to travel so we are both busy, so no picnic this year either. However I did enjoy doing them and we actually contemplated on having another one this year, until San Diego became more of a reality for me.

We did four of these picnics, the first one was in 2014 and was basically a Christmas in July for Jean as she was battling pancreatic cancer. The first couple of years I thought were very successful and were very memorable to both me and Michelle.

Have yourselves a great day today, find you some fireworks and have a ball.

No comments: