Links

Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Hump Day

Happy 4th of July Eve, and it is also a Wednesday and the toughest blog of the week for me to write.

My big question for today is am I going to get an early release or am I going to have to work the entire day. An early release just means I head out to work for RTI a little earlier, a full day means I leave work at my normal time to head out in the field. It's going to be a long day either way.

Michelle is going to go in and have a probe stuck on her head for the next 48 hours, this is due to her episode a couple weeks ago that put her in the Emergency room for most of the day. Relax, everything came back normal and she feels fine now, they are just trying to see if they can see what is causing these episodes again. She'll be wearing it until Friday when she goes in and has it removed.

Our plans for tomorrow, probably just throw some burgers and dogs on the grill and stay home. I'm OK with that.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: