Links

Monday, July 08, 2019

Day One of Users Conference

This week Michelle and I will be traveling to the West Coast as I attend the ESRI Users Conference in San Diego. This weeks blogs are pre-written and just a bit of information as to where we are and what we are doing for the week.

Today I will be at the San Diego Convention Center and on the agenda is a day of Plenary Sessions with some very special guersts. Jack Dangermond the founder of ESRI will speak and will have some very special guests to also speak to us today. Being that this is my third users conference, I've been to two Federal Users Conferences in Washington DC including the one earlier this year, I kind of know that this first day is a day of listening to people speak and this particular one is going to be the largest one ever. It's also the 50th Anniversary of ESRI and this is the Super Bowl of GIS.

Today will be filled with me sitting and listening to people speak, Michelle on the other hand is probably going to be enjoying herself at the San Diego Zoo. We're both going to have very memorable days.

We'll probably grab something to eat this evening somewhere local, as we can get a good nights sleep in anticipation of tomorrows festivities.

No comments: