Links

Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday

After a long and busy weekend it is time for me to head my butt back into the office to start another fun filled week of doing the office work. I'll still be out doing field work again this evening, so it's going to be a day of both jobs.

Looking at my week ahead, I'm going to have a pretty busy week in the office. I'm doing a lot of data collection with the GPS and out and about having fun with it.

No softball game tonight, it was supposed to be a Bye week for us and they have moved our schedule around and we play tomorrow evening, weather permitting. We'll use this week and next to finish out the regular season, and then start the playoffs in a couple of weeks. I guess that they are wanting to do a fall league this year, and they need us to finish up the summer league so that they can proceed.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: