Links

Saturday, July 06, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, it is the final calm before the storm. I'm watching 50 First Dates and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm up a little early planning out my day and it's going to be a busy one.

My day is going to start out with me and Michelle checking in for our flights tomorrow. You can check in 24 hours ahead of time and we'll do that in preparation of our traveling to the West Coast tomorrow.

I've got to go out this morning and make some rounds for RTI, since I'm going to be unavailable next week I'm going to go out this morning and make an attempt at getting some interviews before heading calling it a week on that job.

After that it is a matter of packing, or finishing packing for the week. We're heading to Pittsburgh this evening to rest and relax a little bit and so we don't have to make that big drive to the Pittsburgh Airport from Morgantown tomorrow morning. We'll just wake up, jump on the Parkway heading to the airport and check into the airport and get through TSA before our flight takes off. It is going to be a busy day to say the least.

I've pre-written blogs for the entire week to let everyone know where we are, what we are doing and the flights we are taking. We'll create an album on Facebook for all to see what it is we see on our trip.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: