Links

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, today will be the start of a new consecutive days working streak since I took a little time and re-adjusted to the east coast and got a number of chores done that needed to get done.

Todays agenda will be doing our grocery shopping and the things we normally do on a Sunday morning, then this afternoon I'm going back out into the field to start working for RTI once again. The break from doing the field work was nice, now it's time to get back to doing what I do for one of my two jobs.

I bought a pair of AirPods yesterday, I ended up losing my BeatsX on Friday between getting off the airplane, grabbing the luggage and getting back to the car, I somehow lost my wireless headphones. So yesterday I went and got a pair of AirPods to go along with my iPhone. I really liked those Beats, but I'm not too upset as I got them at a very discounted price on sale. I was looking into either getting the AirPods or a pair of Bose and I chose the Airpods because of all the customizing you can do as well as the functionality with my iPhone.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: