Links

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household this early AM, I'm up watching Three's Company reruns and collecting my thoughts for the day. Peanut is also up, but I think this is planning her escape for the day to run around and frolic.

It was a scorcher yesterday, and  by all signs today is not going to be any different. It's going to be another scorcher out there today and hopefully this week we will get a little bit of relief. I know I am ready for some nice weather, nice meaning lower or no humidity not this muggy stuff we have been experiencing.

Today's plans include us going grocery shopping at Krogers. We started going there about two months ago when WalMart wanted to scan my receipt when I walked out the store. We stopped shopping there and have taken our business to Gucci Krogers as it is so called and have actually saved money with a much wider selection.

There will be a trip to the bread store after that and then a return home to do a few things around the house before I head out to the field to work. Michelle is going to the vets to work so we'll both be busy this afternoon.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: