Links

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up collecting my thoughts on the day and have the movie Mighty Ducks D2 playing in the background. I'm being caffeinated by an ice cold glass of Diet Sunkist Orange Soda.

I first want to start off by saying if traveling  around Morgantown today, please use a little extra caution as we have a number of guests here for Mountainfest. So there are many two wheeled vehicles on the road doing some sight seeing, have a little patience driving around the area and especially town.

I'm out in the field working once again for RTI. I have a large segment this quarter and I'm just chugging along, fortunately it is one that is local and not too far, so I can get there in a matter of minutes. I've got a few more weeks of this every day working stuff, then it will slow down until October.

Nothing planned this weekend other than working and doing what we normally do on a weekend. Michelle is here this weekend, but will be traveling the next three weekends. Next weekend for a Birthday Party back home, then a girls event in Charleston with her Company and then she'll go back to Charleston and then to Letart Falls for a family reunion with her Dad's side of the family. So it'll be nice to have her home at least this weekend.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: