* Monday is once again behind us and I actually enjoyed another traditional two day weekend, but those are now over for me for a while. Time for a tidbits
* It has been 20,302 days since my birth, that fateful morning 21 years ago (by my calendar) when I first entered this world.
* It has been 5,525 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, a field I have come to really love and appreciate.
* 4,126 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was truly the start of the rest of my life that night.
* 3,350 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming so it was no big surprise, but I had to make sure she was going to say yes.
* It was 2,881 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center. We were married by a co-worker of hers that had this on his bucket list of things to do, so we honored his request.
* I have now lived 513 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short his life was.
* I have 4,550 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire. Hell I may even go until I'm 70, who knows.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,157 days away. I'm ready to hear the altered version of Sweet Caroline.
* There are only 263 days until the start Spring 2020
* 215 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.
* 199 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. I guess I should get back to writing some kind of meaningful content.
* There are 173 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 153 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* There are 35 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* 5 Days until Michelle and I jump on an Airplane and head to San Diego for a week.
* I have written 5,686 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No drone flights this weekend, do you believe that? Even had nice weather and time off.
* We do have Ice back from the shop, but we are going to leave her here in Morgantown for the week as we go to San Diego.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* I'm getting excited, I've never seen the Pacific Ocean and the furthest west I have been is Las Vegas.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho