Links

Monday, July 22, 2019

Back at it again

My so called weekend when I worked for RTI both days are now over with, now it's time to head back into the office for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. Time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone and start another work week.

Oh what a weekend it was. I worked both days in this sweltering heat, Michelle worked as well and attended not one but two Baby Showers over the weekend. Ang's was Saturday afternoon and then Bethanies was after hers back in Morgantown. 

The good news from the weekend? I retired that keyboard I bought last week, I hated it and I went and bought another one like I had and like the one I have at work. I love my Microsoft - Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and anything I did on the computer was just wrong. Different spacing, hated the other ergonomic keyboard, I gave it to Michelle for her to take into work. All is kosher in the world of blog-land once again.

Softball game tonight, we need this one and we will be off next Monday. Fortunately we play the 7:00 game instead of the 6:00 game, so the heat won't be as bad.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: