Links

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

ESRI Users Conference Day 2

This week Michelle and I will be traveling to the West Coast as I attend the ESRI Users Conference in San Diego. This weeks blogs are pre-written and just a bit of information as to where we are and what we are doing for the week.

With a day of Plenary under our belts, now it is time to bet into the nuts and bolts and meat of this visit. Now is when we can choose to visit a number of more specific topics that are being addressed and also get some hands on training.

This is also when we get to see first hand the new state of the art innovations that are being rolled out. I know Trimble who is one of the big sponsors should have SiteVision fully functional by now. When I spoke to them in DC in January, they were still in the development stage. It was something that really caught my attention earlier this year and I'm a little excited to see it in action.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: