* My Monday is over with and it is still hot, time for a tidbits
* It has been 20,330 days since my birth, that fateful morning 21 years ago (by my calendar) when I first entered this world.
* It has been 5,553 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm still loving it all these years later.
* 4,154 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was truly the start of the rest of my life that night.
* 3,378 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming so it was no big surprise, but I had to make sure she was going to say yes.
* It was 2,909 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center. We feasted and that was an understatement.
* I have now lived 541 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short his life was.
* I have 4,522 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,129 days away. I'm ready to hear the altered version of Sweet Caroline.
* There are only 235 days until the start Spring 2020, or I could just move to San Diego where the weather is awesome 365 a year.
* 187 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He's been hanging out around here as of late.
* 171 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. I guess I should get back to writing some kind of meaningful content.
* There are 147 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 125 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* There are 7 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* I have written 5,716 blogs in the 14 almost 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No drone flights this weekend, do you believe that? Even had nice weather and time off.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Michelle will be traveling back home this weekend, Jonny Paugh's Birthday Party.
* I am going to say this and I still mean this, I hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last week. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho