Links

Friday, December 29, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another three day Holiday Weekend.

I better enjoy this weekend, these are the last days off I will have for about a month or so as we are gearing up for another quarter and another year of working with RTI.

No big plans for Michelle and I this weekend, we never go out on New Years Eve, mainly because there are a bunch of idiots out on the roads on New Years and we both figure it's much safer to just stay home. Truth be told I have no idea when the last new years happened that I was actually awake at Midnight to watch the festivities. I'm old and am one of those early to bed early to rise kind of people.

I do have a short day today with another three hour early release, so I will once again have a head start on the weekend.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: