* Monday is now once again behind us and we have a great start art work, can't think of any better reason to do a tidbits unless Sammy unplugs my computer with his mischief.
* It has been 19,759 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 4,965 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, I've been pretty much working in my specific field of study ever since then.
* 3,566 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, dinner and a movie.
* 2,790 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured making her wait until I proposed had to come to an end. She has been by my side ever since and it was I who got lucky that she waited for me.
* It was 2,327 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we partied like rock stars and feasted like Kings as Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have 5,095 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. I do enjoy what I do though and am always looking to expand my skill set .
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,748 days away. I need to play some panthers and whoop that Panther Butt.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 347 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.
* There are 230 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 91 more days to go until Spring 2018, we're down to the double digit countdown and now I am waiting for the single digit countdown.
* 46 more days until Phil takes center stage, we have it worked out that he is not going to see his shadow this year. Right Phil?
* 13 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. I've got it written and it was a lot of fun, I just need to write December and it will be all done.
* There are 6 more shopping days left until Christmas, I'm done shopping and ready.
* I have written 5,088 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,912 to go and I win a Golden Ticket to Willie Wonka's Chocolate factory.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.
* Did do a little bit of updating to the Hall Family Tree and I did a few more updates on the Find A Grave site that I use to tie into it. There are still currently 390 members currently still in the database, no changes this past week.
* I know what Michelle is getting me for Christmas and I have to say I could not be happier. I've always wanted one, now I'm getting a very good one. What is it? I don't know, it's not Christmas yet =)
* Our Christmas Eve plans are that we are going to go to Amanda and Joey's for a Pig Roast. It's been a tradition of Joey's family and we have been invited. I love a good pig roast.
* How is everyone liking Morgantown with all of the students gone and out of town? The finished up finals last week and traffic has been much better, unless you go anywhere near a shopping center...lol
* I did not get out to see the new Star Wars Movie, the Last Jedi. I'll make it out to see it eventually, after all the hype dies down a little.
* I did get a little pleasant surprise driving by the Coliseum this weekend, the WVU Baseball Annual Leadoff Dinner has been announced. The emcee is none other than WVU Grad and internet sensation, Pittsburgh Dad.
* Josh Judy needs something named after him in this town. He was the second player born in Morgantown and he grew up here to make it to the Major Leagues. I know he didn't play at WVU, but Van Zandt offered him $0.00 in scholarship money and Indiana Tech (where he made All-American) gave him a full ride. This town needs to honor him in one way or another.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? It's not something that I think I have mentioned on my blog, but I thought I would just put that out there in case anyone cared.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho