Links

Monday, December 04, 2017

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does include the fun filled weekends that we do enjoy so much. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstones for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

Looking at my schedule ahead for this week, it doesn't seem too busy. I have to start preparing a presentation on geospatial capabilities and ways to serve it our for our a few clients. I'm trying to attract more specific GIS work on this contract, I have a chance to influence the decision makers, so I have to be on top of my game.

We should either have found out late last night or sometime today as to who the Mountaineers will be playing in the Bowl Game and what Bowl Game we will be playing in this year. Projections are all over the place, so I will not make any predictions. As of the time I am writing this, I do know 3 of the 4 playoff teams in Clemson, Oklahoma and Georgia, the fourth one is up for debate. Once that is settled, all the other bowls will fall into place.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: