* Monday is once again completed, Tuesday is right ahead of us and needles tackled, good time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,745 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 4,951 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, I'm still doing what it was I went to school for and feel very fortunate.
* 3,552 days ago Michelle and I went out for the first time, seems like only yesterday and it is amazing how far we have come.
* 2,776 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the back yard and she said yes.
* It was 2,313 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married.
* I have 5,109 days to go until I retire, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,762 days away, bring it on Panthers.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 361 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.
* There are 244 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 105 more days to go until Spring 2018, really haven't seen any snowfall yet this year. Hopefully we get 1" Christmas Eve and it's melted by December 26th, that would be ideal for me.
* 60 more days until Phil takes center stage again and lets us all know how the weather is going to go. I wonder of he goes to groundhog meteorology school.
* 27 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. Now I need to start formatting and writing that one, it's the most time consuming one of the year.
* There are 20 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's time to get serious about Christmas Shopping.
* I have written 5,074 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,926 to go and I will reach that magical number.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere but what else is new.
* Did do a little bit of updating to the Hall Family Tree and I did a few more updates on the Find A Grave site that I use to tie into it. There are still currently 390 members currently in it and I do need to get working on that.
* West Virginia will be playing Utah in the Heart of Dallas Bowl on December 26th. It's a Tuesday and the game will be played at 1:30, so needless to say there will be a lot of streaming going on at work...lol
* I did speak to Gary over the weekend, I guess Tonya's dad is doing well after his open heart surgery and it went very well. Full recovery is expected.
* We tried to buy Hayley 4 new tires Sunday. Bought and paid for them at WalMart. Big Mistake, the basically rounded off all the lug nuts and even broke one. Never changed a single tire, needless to say we were not happy. They tried to refund our money minus the cost of the tires (like I'm buying your product after you damaged a car.) We'll see if we get any resolution on this.
* Traveling this coming weekend, going to Ohio for the Ohio Christmas. Michelle ordered a treasure chest of kiddie Christmas Gifts (like we do for the picnic) for all the little ones.
* Today is the last day of classes at WVU. They are off tomorrow and finals start Thursday and run to next Wednesday and that is when this town empties out for about a month before the next semester starts. I wish we had this structure when I was in school, gives you a day to prepare for Thursday and Friday finals. then a weekend to prepare for the final three days of finals.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho