Links

Monday, December 04, 2017

Happy Birthday Kim SanJulian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Sister Kim SanJulian a very Happy Birthday today. We started out in life where I was one year older than her, but since I am only 21 years old, she has passed me up by a couple of years by now.

It was exactly 21+ the number of years she is older than me years ago at the very time that this blog is posting that Kimberly Joann braced up with her presence.

I'm not sure what Robert has planned for Kim today, they usually like to travel to Clarksburg and eat at her her favorite restaurant, Minards. This may be just a guess as this is something that she likes to do, but it all depends on how she feels and if she is up for the trip this afternoon.

If you see Kim today, take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim

No comments: