Links

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us and all we now have to do is get up and over this noon time hump today and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend. 

I have a big day planned today at work. I'm meeting pretty much most of the day with the Army Corp of Engineers this morning. They want someone to fly the area and create a LiDAR  dataset of the site. I'm sure I will have a good bit of input on this from a Geospatial Perspective as to what are capabilities are, what software we are lacking and what extensions we may need. I prepared a big document a couple of months ago and our Federal Customer put in for a larger budget this coming year to increase our capabilities. I worked in a Programmatic shop from 2008-2008 working with LiDAR data and creating Digital Elevation Models as well as editing all the planimetric into an ESRI compatible database. In short, I get to start doing the fun and challenging stuff again and I couldn't be more excited. 

We had our Christmas Party at work on Monday, it was the USSE2 and AECOM Party where we had Dickies catered in. I think we are having another one next week for just the AECOM people on all contracts and their subs. I can't complain, they treat us well. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make the most of it and live it to it's fullest. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: