Links

Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday

Well it's that time of the week that we all look forward to the least, it's time to stop having all that weekend fun and get back to doing what it is we do for a living. The work week is loaded and Monday is up to bat.

Looking at the week ahead, I have a Dr's Appointment on Tuesday to have my eyes looked at. It's my diabetic eye exam that I need to go through every year to make sure there is no nerve damage to the eyes. It's just routine and something I have to do every so often.

I have not one but two Christmas Parties this week, we are doing one for my Company on Wednesday, but it is just luncheon at work. We do these all the time, but we're using Christmas as an excuse to do it this week.

Thursday evening Michelle and I will be going to Hill and Hollow for the Sextant Company Christmas dinner. I left Sextant in August for AECOM, but we were a small company that was pretty much an extended family and Dale always invites his former employees out to dinner. I was a lucky guy to have worked so long for a great company.

Michelle is off today, so she gets to extend that weekend one more additional day, but she has a Doctors appointment this morning and possibly PT this evening.

Have yourselves a great day and remember we are in the home stretch for Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho Ho

No comments: