* Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, great time for this blog to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,752 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 4,958 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, one of the proudest days of my life, being able to fulfill someone else's dream for me on the 27th Anniversary of his passing.
* 3,559 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date. The movie sucked, but the date never ended.
* 2,783 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured making her wait until I proposed had to come to an end. She has been by my side ever since and it was I who got lucky that she waited for me.
* It was 2,320 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we partied like rock stars and feasted like Kings as Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have 5,102 days to go until I retire, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,755 days away, felt good hearing the Eat Shit Pitt chant in their house.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 354 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.
* There are 237 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 98 more days to go until Spring 2018, we're down to the double digit countdown and now I am waiting for the single digit countdown.
* 53 more days until Phil takes center stage, we have it worked out that he is not going to see his shadow this year. Right Phil?
* 20 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. I have a pretty good start on it, I do 2-3 months at a time and take a break. As of me writing this one, I've got it mostly written. Everything up until the current month which I am still authoring.
* There are 13 more shopping days left until Christmas, I got a good start the past couple of weeks. Hayley wanted new tires on her car (and needed them) so we bought her 4 new tires before the snow starts to fall.
* I have written 5,081 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,919 to go and I will reach that magical number.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere but what else is new.
* Did do a little bit of updating to the Hall Family Tree and I did a few more updates on the Find A Grave site that I use to tie into it. There are still currently 390 members currently in it and I do need to get working on that. I'll probably have some free time this coming weekend and may do a little more work on it.
* Michelle's Grandmother gave all the Grandchildren some heart warming gifts this past weekend. Scrap books that she has put together through the years for each and every one of them. I will say my wife was definitely a hottie when she was in School, so she was not a late bloomer hottie. It's been a lifelong hotness that she has developed.
* I'm ready for a few food Christmas shows, there were a number of them on this past Saturday night, but we were traveling and pretty much missed them. I'm really waiting for a Christmas Story Live this coming Sunday evening. I will have our FRAGILE (that's French) lit up for this one (OK, it's lit now..lol)
* Michelle has been watching a lot of Netflix, she can't even see the TV from where she sits and I don't think she even cares if the TV is even on anymore. I guess when you have 1,500 channels and nothing is ever on worth watching other than stuff that was produced decades ago, that that can happen.
* You know one of the worst things about Monday Morning, or at least for me? I'm a bald guy and I shave my head twice a week. Once on Monday and Once on Thursdays, it's just a routine I follow. Monday Mornings, are the worst. You have to wake up, write the longest blog of the week and then go and throw that cold shaving cream on top of my bald head.
* Tomorrow is the last day of finals at West Virginia University, traffic should die down significantly after that for about a month.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? I've seen a little of it this year, but I still hate it.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho